Date(s) - 18/10/2017
6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Baker McKenzie Level 27, AMP Centre
We continue with our aim of bringing Australian and Latin American Professional together to build networks, foster professional development and explore business opportunities.
This time we invite you to join us for an insightful panel discussion with key experts:
- Tracy Collier, Financial Inclusion Advisor, Good Shepherd International Foundation
- Caroline Jurcic, Executive Officer- Americas, Europe, Middle East, Africa and Pacific , Austrade
- Greg Preuss, Chairman of the Colombian Childrens Foundation Board of Directors
- Chair: Jasmine Sliger, Cross Cultural Organisational and Counselling Psychologist; Facilitator and Mediator at JSA International Communications
They will be discussing:
- – Economic empowerment and poverty reduction programs across Australia and Latin America.
- – Growing opportunities for Australian businesses and industry worldwide, with a particular focus on the Americas.
- – Sustainable social improvement.
Our event host, Baker McKenzie, has generously offered to provide some light refreshments.
REGISTER BELOW to ensure we can cater appropriately.
At 8:15pm, we will head to Quay Bar for informal networking, dinner and drinks for anyone else who would like to join us.
For more info about Somos21 and our events, please watch this video.
Big thank you to our generous hosts, Baker McKenzie – the leading cross-border law firm: